Hello and welcome back guy’s. Your warm welcome to our Fitness website. It’s my pleasure to give you right and effective information about exercises and fitness related content. so here tody we discuss an exercise that is sit ups exercise,it’s benifits and How to do this exercise.
The sit-up (or curl-up) is an abdominal endurance training exercise to strengthen, tighten and tone the abdominal muscles. It’s similar like crunches (crunches target to your rectus abdominis and also work the biceps and external and internal obliques), but this exercise take a full range of motion and position additional muscles.
If you’re looking for a simple abs exercise to build your a strong core, incorporate sit-ups into your workout routine.
3 Main Benifits of Doing Sit ups
Incorporating this abs workout into your strength-training program can have many benefits.
1: Sit-ups can improve your posture.
By helping to build muscle in your core, lower back and hip flexors, this exercise can improve your posture during everyday activities.
2: Sit-ups Are Versatile.
Once you’ve practiced regular this exercise, consider trying other variations, such as weighted Sit-ups using with dumbbells, weight pleats and kettlebells.
3: Sit-ups Can Helps to Improve your Posture.
This awesome exercise definitely helps to build muscle in your core, lower back and hip flexors by the help of this exercise you can definitely improve your body posture during everyday activities.
How To Do Sit-ups Perfectly
For to do this exercise, start by doing 3-4 sets of 12-15 repetitions. Choose your sets and repetitions based on your strength & ability to maintain good technique throughout all sets and repetitions.
- Lie on an exercise mat with your knees bent and your feet on the floor.
- Place both your hands on the sides of your head without interlinking your fingers. Your spine and pelvis should be in a neutral position. Slightly squeeze your pelvis and bring your ribs down. Attach your original. Your chin should remain in place throughout the movement, as if you were holding an egg under your chin. All repetitions should start from this position.
- Squeeze your abs and start moving upwards. Squeezing your abs, lower your upper body from the floor to the knees. stop at the top of the movement.
- Keeping tension in your abs, slowly come back to the starting position. Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
- Repeat it atleast 3-4 sets of 12-15 repetitions.